HomeLink Parent Partnership is a public school option for Kindergarten through 9th-grade students. We serve families dedicated to taking an active role in the education of their children. Students may attend for as little as two courses per week.
- Classes meet once per week, for approximately 1-2 hours per session
- Every class is taught by a certificated teacher
- Classes are multi‐age. Students work at their ability level, not just their grade level (some limitations apply)
- We offer elective enrichment classes that integrate English, Science, Social Studies and Art
- We offer a variety of classes for early learner grades K‐2, intermediate 3-5, as well as 6-9 for middle school students
- Kindergarten students may only enroll a maximum of 14 hours (ALE rule)
- Community Activities in partnership with the HomeLink Parent Advisory Committee
- We offer State Testing for enrolled HomeLink students and homeschool students
- No registration fee! No monthly fee!
Families work with our advisors to create a Written Student Learning Plan (WSLP) to develop a guide to meet their educational goals.
Signing up for our classes is an excellent way to supplement what you are already teaching at home. If you are looking for a partner in your child’s education, call us!
Please contact the HomeLink office to schedule a visit: (425) 335‐1594
HomeLink is located on the campus of Lake Stevens High School.